Established over 25 years ago, McElroy Assocaites is a Multi Disiplinary Consulting Engineering Practice, delivering design, project management and construction supervision services to a range of International and domestic clients, primarily in the Industrial sector and across a range of pharmaceutical, healthcare, process and food industry projects.
We currently have an oppertunity for a motivated and enthusiastic intermediate level electrical building services engineer to join our team. The position will be based in our offices at 72 Haddington Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 and the successful candidate will work on a variety of projects in the Pharmaceutical, Industrial and Commercial sections from initial concept through to detailed design and handover.
- Level 7/8 with experience
- Good knowledge of electrical building services design
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Good knowledge of Design software
- Be able to take direction from more senior staff
- Be able to work as part of a team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completed detailed design calculations
- Prepare schematic and co-ordinated layout drawings using both 2D Autocad and/or Revit for 3d modelling.
- Preparation of schedules, data sheets and specifications
- Carry out site surveys
- Assist in the preparation of cost estimates
- Preparation of technical reports, as required
- Assist in the preparation of contract documentation
- Manage health and safety requirements relevatn to the work being undertaken
- Other tasks, as may be required to support the delivery of projects
- Assist if required in compiling submissions, proposals and quotations for new business.
All applications with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org